Community Excellence Scholarship
The Atlanta REALTORSⓇ Impact Foundation (ARIF) was founded in 2022 to provide educational scholarships and community charitable giving on behalf of the Atlanta REALTORSⓇ. The ARIF Community Excellence Scholarship awards $10,000 annually. Ten (10) $1,000 scholarships are awarded to deserving youth who are immediate family members of an Atlanta REALTORS® member.
The scholarship applications are available online from January 1 - March 31 annually.
Eligibility - Graduating students from Georgia high schools planning to attend an accredited post-secondary or vocational school, and undergraduate students attending an accredited post-secondary or vocational school, who are residents of Georgia.
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Written Essay
- Extracurricular Activities
- Community Involvement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Students must submit an application to the ARA Scholarship Committee.
- A transcript of completed courses must accompany the application. Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA (out of 4.0) or equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation must accompany the application with one from the student’s school and one from outside school (other than a family member).
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership in extra-curricular school activities and/or with community involvement.
- Applicants must have applied for, been accepted for enrollment, or currently enrolled
- at an accredited college or university, and plan on working toward a Bachelors or Associate degree; or,
- in a vocational-technical institution which leads to a certificate.
- All applicants must be immediate family members (including adopted children and stepchildren), grandchildren and family members under legal guardianship who are related to a REALTOR® member of the Atlanta REALTORS® Association and are graduating from an accredited high school program or enrolled at an accredited institution.
The Scholarship check will be made payable to the student with the intent the funds can be used only for fees, books, tuition, and/or room and board.
The Atlanta REALTORS® Association makes no distinction in its scholarship awards based on the grounds of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, color, national origin, or physical handicap.
The Atlanta REALTORS® Association reserves the right to make the final selection of each year’s recipient, and any decision of Atlanta REALTORS® Association on the scholarship shall be final and uncontestable.
Applicants may not be receiving scholarships from another REALTOR association.
Qualified applicants must be available for a personal interview if deemed necessary.
By applying, applicants give the Association permission to use their image or likeness if awarded a scholarship.
2023 Community Excellence Scholarship Winners